Welcome!


It all started with buttons. I kept finding them everywhere. What a waste to throw them away I kept saying to myself, surely I can find something useful to do with them (I am sure this is how hoarders are born.) Cut to me leisurely flipping through design magazines and the audible gasp when I saw them. I wish I could remember the magazine so I could give them credit, but all I can remember is the adrenaline rush and the sprint to the nearest craft store. It was like a insane NEED to create!

On the page of that magazine, in the background, not even the focus of the shot....was a vase of buttons attached somehow to wire? I found some floral wire, borrowed my mother's wire clippers, and the rest, as they say, is history. I love the pop of color. I love to find new containers to put them in, the endless number of button & color combinations and I really love that no matter how brown my thumb is, I won't kill these flowers.

1 comment:

  1. I am the proud owner of a handful of Kingsley's handmade button flowers. They are beautiful!

    Congrats on the blog/site. I can't wait to see more of your creations. Best of luck!

    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete