happiest place on earth


This beauty started her life as a gold leaf framed art/clock combo. A hidden gem, if ever I saw one. Oh, but I do love a good makeover story! I promise I am working to curb my tendency to forget to take BEFORE pics. I realize it might be necessary to fully appreciate the AFTER. It is hard to tell from the photos, but this frame is a form of hard plastic resin. It makes for a lightweight, unexpected twist to an already unusual find. After spray painting the frame and covering the fruit/cowboy themed art with chalkboard paint, I used a large metal flower left over from another redo, to disguise the hole left by the aforementioned "clock." Envisioning the end result, what is possible...as I troll the aisles of my local Goodwill. That is what makes Goodwill, the happiest place on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment